Lipotonix (fat burning) are a combination of B-Complex and essential and nonessential amino acids. Some of which are not produced by the body nor easily obtained from food sources. Lipotonix injections are used in conjunction with weight-loss programs to aid in losing weight.
Lipotonix Plus Injections
- Methionine: It assists in the breakdown of fats.
- Inositol: Helps to maintain proper electrical energy and nutrient transfer across the cell membrane. It also acts as a lipotrophic which converts fats into other useful products.
- Choline: Assists in controlling your weight as well as cholesterol levels, keeping cell membranes healthy and in preventing gallstones.
- Thiamine-B1: Serves as a catalyst in carbohydrate metabolism.
- B2: Helps metabolize fats & carbohydrates.
- B3: Helps release energy from nutrients. It can reduce cholesterol and prevent & treat arteriosclerosis.
- Pyroxidine-B6: It is a vital part of the enzyme system and very important to the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- B12(Hydrox): Is a vitamin which is important for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. Its is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production.
- L-Carnitine: boost energy by stimulating the body’s burning of triglycerides as fuel, and sparing the supply of glycogen stored in the liver for heavier exertion. During exercise, the body will burn fat at a rate of 75-80% of maximum exertion, this less glycogen from carbohydrates is burned. L-carnitine allows the body to burn more fat, save more glycogen, and ultimately boost stamina and endurance.
- Chromium: It is an essential part of the metabolic processes that regulate blood sugar, and helps insulin transport glucose into the cells, where it can be used for energy. It also appears to be involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fat and protein.
*These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA.